domingo, agosto 14, 2005

Para mi amigo...flojo !!!!!



Welcome, this it is my blog. I fulfill my friend of writing in their language so that he/she understands something, but you don't ask me him to make it very followed. So alone I should explain to you that the creation of this space is the escape valve that I found when it was very bad, and that today you will be able to observe it has also been good me to express the good thing that you/they have spent. If you want to know more, you will have to make the same effort that I have made, that is to say, to translate. In any event the name of the blog tells everything: the best experiences.... for that reason....!! that better!! Ah... and today I am with my children wonderful, many greetings!!!!! To the Cenicienta I send him many greetings...... and care with the white wine.....

No hay comentarios.: